- Welcome to CrackTech Limited.
- This document outlines the Terms and Conditions for using the CrackTech Limited website (https://cracktech.com.bd/).
- By using the website, you agree to these terms.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- CrackTech Limited owns all the intellectual property rights for the content on the website.
- These contents include, but are not limited to, software, text, images, and graphics.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on the website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
4. User Conduct
- Users must not use the website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- Users must not engage in any data mining, data harvesting, or any other similar activity in relation to this website.
5. No Warranties
- The website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and CrackTech Limited expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website.
6. Limitation of Liability
- CrackTech Limited will not be liable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on the website.
7. Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on the website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CrackTech Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current.
- CrackTech Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
- CrackTech Limited may revise these Terms and Conditions for its website at any time without notice.
10. Governing Law
- Any claim relating to CrackTech Limited’s website shall be governed by the laws of Bangladesh without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
11. Contact Information
- For any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.